All applicants must submit:
- Front and back copies of the student’s current military ID card.*
- Front and back copies of the sponsor’s current military ID card.* (Optional)
- If Active Duty Sponsor - Submit a copy front and back of military ID (optional). (You will upload this document twice.)
- If Retired Sponsor - Submit a copy of DD214
- If Deceased Sponsor - Submit a copy of DD1300 Report of Casualty & a copy of Death Certificate
- If MECEP/MECP Student - Submit copy of Board Results and Transfer/ Web Orders
Current transcript (unofficial are acceptable)
- Fall 2022 grades, or most recent completed course transcripts
- Your first and last name
- Name of your school
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.00 scale
Student Aid Report (SAR) portion of the 2023-24 FAFSA.
- Student and Sponsor’s income must be included on the SAR.
- Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) cannot be blank
*DODI 1000.13 Enclosure 3 Guidelines and Restrictions 2a- permits photocopying ID for the purpose “of administering other military related benefits to eligible beneficiaries.”
Check out our FAQ or click the red Help button below.